Tooth Pull Tooth Pull

Haha good stuff!

Funny if someone could make a more adult parody of this, just the idea is priceless for a sex scene gone wrong.

The Murderer The Murderer

Brilliant!

Music was ace, and very well incorporated! Grats to you boys!

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

RUCKY CANDY!

Haha that was a great watch, some brilliant moments and a great storyline

Red Flag & Surprise Red Flag & Surprise

Too short, stick to one song.

It was good, but I'd stick to the one song. Also, I think you may have stopped animating Red Flag, because you'd introduced everyone and you diodn't have any idea, you should have scrapped that and made a movie about what the song is about, not just showing it's musicians.

mr.frog mr.frog

Well Mr. Frog...

It seems that with no TAX, Insurance, or even a Driver's Licence, we're going to have to squash you back into a tad-pole!

Great flash, really enjoyed in, but the ending could have been better played out (showing him making a lot more comical driving mistakes before parking on a train-line or something.)

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Exceptional!

Absolutely brilliant!

I love it when the gigantic guy stabs Clown, but because it's a silhouette, it totally looks like he's killed him with his gigantic erect penis, lol!

Seriously, watch it back, you'll see what I mean :P

Brilliant

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Absolutely Brilliant!

Really great storyline, I like the fact that you chose the Thwomps, and then added Mario & Luigi into the mix, very nice!

Voted 5, good job kind sir!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Just brilliant.

So worthy of a vote 5, really is.

Could you tell me which small-font you used for words like "controls", "next morning", "mk vs sf 3" and such? I really like it.

Seeing as I won't be alerted by your reply to this, would you mind terribly e-mailing me the font-name? Russbish@hotmail.co.uk

Against, brilliant.

Trendy! Trendy!

<3 R.B.F, <3 you!

Love the song, always wanted to make an animation about it, and this is what I thought of! Great representation, very funny (LOL BRICKS). My favourite R.B.F song is "Drunk Again".

Gratz! :D

MetalDart responds:

My favorite RBF song is all of them.

and lol birck was really fun to make. :3

Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

LooL!

Awesome stuff. Where did you get the audio for "I dropped the screw in the Tuna!"

Have you got a video of Kenan & Kel on your PC?