Culmination Culmination

Fantastic fun, great controls.

Really enjoyed this game, it looks and plays fantastic - although I was a little confused as to why I played as the boss at the end? Nevertheless, using his moves was a lot of fun - although that boss fight becomes easy if you can just use 'W' after 'W' after 'W' - that special should run out!

Thanks for the fun 25 mins!

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Brilliantly constructed, so well thought out!

Visually gorgeous game, loved the bosses (very early platform thinking, love that). Excellent! Although I d=couldn't beat the last boss...

Boulder Basher 2 Boulder Basher 2

Good!

More defense options, and the wizard is too hard to kill.

Wiggi-Hero math race Wiggi-Hero math race

Fun for a sec.

Well, it's very un-entertaining. You needed some music in it. You needed the character to fall over when he made a mistake. And rather than making the enemy run faster, you should have made the questions harder (e.g. x - 8 = 6 so x = ?) And so on so forth.

Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

Erm..

My fish wasn't actually touching bigger fish, infact, not even close, and I lost. Several times. Fix it.

Letters Master Letters Master

Cool stuff :D

I really liked it, kept me on my toes for a few minutes.

190108

Cannon Bods Cannon Bods

JUST DIE!

Well, I LOVE the game! Really do love everything about it.

But alot of the time, those fuckers just DON'T DIE! I mean, if they're falling on-top of your canno,n and you fire up, theyy don't die! And it's not only then, sometimes they don't die from the sides, also! Very frustrating!

warm-chang responds:

Thanks for your comments. You have to match the pirate in the cannon with the appropriate parachuting pirate.

Snow Line Snow Line

Haha!

Great fun, brilliant idea (except the whole Line-Rider thing :P)

BR's Rocket Rush BR's Rocket Rush

Great Stuff!

Reminds me of that Crash Bandicoot game, or even older, that Worms game.

Paths Paths

What? I Don't get it?

Call me a dumbass, but on Level 1, im totally stuck! I get how you're to draw a line to the star, and have a limited amount of ink, but I lose when i touch all of my surroundings. I thought maybe I could move the blocks with Keys, but that didnnt work.

Help!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

you can only move the blocks in certain directions